12MP PTZ Camera details.
– Vandal Resistant (IK10 Rating)
– Resolution 12MP (4000 x 3000)
– Motorised 6.5-148.5mm Lens, Angles 56.69° ~ 3.19° (H)
– 22x Optical Zoom, 16x Digital Zoom
– Smart IR, Up To 250m IR Range
– Day/Night, IR Cut Filter, 3D DNR
– WDR, OSD, Triple Streams
– Privacy Mask, Motion Mask, ROI
– Supports H.264, H.265 or Ultra 265
– Alarm I/O, 1 Input and 1 Output
– ONVIF Compliance (Profile S and Profile G)
– Temperature Range -40°C to 70°C
– Wide voltage range of ±25%
– Metal Housing, IP66 Rated
– 6kV surge protection
The 12MP PTZ Camera has various special features including VCR, ANR and IK10 Rating.
VCA is the ability to automatically analyse video to detect temporal and spatial events. This camera has the capability to do the following:
Intrusion Detection – Entering and loitering in a pre-defined virtual region.
An IK rating refers to how much mechanical impact a product can resist and is defined in IEC 62262. An IK10 rating means the product is protected against 20 joules impact; this is equivalent to an impact from a 5 kg mass dropped from 400 mm above the impacted surface.
ANR is a feature which allows a camera to record to an onboard MicroSD card, if it loses connection with the NVR. Once the connection has been re-established, the footage is transferred to the NVR. This feature requires ANR support from the camera and NVR.