2MP PTZ Camera details.
Vandal Resistant (IK10 Rating)
– Resolution 2MP (1920 x 1080), POE
– Motorised 5.2-114.4mm Lens, Angles 54.4° ~ 3.44° (H)
– 22x Optical Zoom, 16x Digital Zoom
– Smart IR, Up To 150m IR Range
– Day/Night, IR Cut Filter, 3D DNR
– WDR, OSD, Triple Streams
– Privacy Mask, Motion Mask, ROI
– Supports H.264, H.265 or Ultra 265
– Alarm I/O, 1 Input and 1 Output
– ONVIF Compliance (Profile S and Profile G)
– Temperature Range -40°C to 65°C
– Wide voltage range of ±25%
– Metal Housing, IP66 Rated
– 6kV surge protection
The 2MP PTZ Camera has various special features including VCR and IK10 Rating.
VCA is the ability to automatically analyse video to detect temporal and spatial events. This camera has the capability to do the following:
Intrusion Detection – Entering and loitering in a pre-defined virtual region.
An IK rating refers to how much mechanical impact a product can resist and is defined in IEC 62262. An IK10 rating means the product is protected against 20 joules impact; this is equivalent to an impact from a 5 kg mass dropped from 400 mm above the impacted surface.