32Channel NVR 12MP details.
– 32 Channel Video & Audio
– Plug & Play for UNV Cameras
– Supports up to 12MP IP Cameras
– Bandwidth IN: 320Mbps, OUT: 320Mbps
– 2 HDMI and 1 VGA output
– VCA with Compatible Cameras (see Special Features)
– ONVIF Compliance (Profiles S, G, T)
– Supports H.264, H.265 or Ultra H.265
– ANR Technology to Enhance Storage (see Special Features)
– Fisheye dewarping
– Alarm 16 In, 4 Out, Two-way Audio
– Mac Compatible
– Compatible with Sentinel Remote Monitoring
ANR is a feature which allows a camera to record to an onboard MicroSD card, if it loses connection with the NVR. Once the connection has been re-established, the footage is transferred to the NVR. This feature requires ANR support from the camera and NVR.
The feature requires VCA support from the camera and NVR. This NVR has the capability to do the following:
Intrusion Detection – Entering and loitering in a pre-defined virtual region
Line Crossing – Detect when a pre-defined virtual line has been crossed
Motion Detection – Movement within a pre-defined virtual region
Recognition – Face and audio detection
Tamper Identification – Detect when the camera has been phyiscally tampered with
Statistical Analysis – People counting
Dewarping is a feature which allows an NVR to dewarp the 360° image from a fisheye camera. This makes the image much more usable as the image is flattened and not warped.
LPR is the ability to automatically analyse video to detect vehicles and number plates. This allows the NVR to record footage as normal, but also record and store license plates. This is done using the Uniview LPR camera (IPC262ER9-DUZIT-ME).